Welcome to Encanterra Country Club
Located in the South East Valley, just 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale, Encanterra Country Club is one of the most successful new private clubs and communities to open in Arizona during the past decade.
The private club is anchored by an award-winning Tom Lehman-designed golf course - chosen among the Best New Private Courses in the nation by GOLF Magazine, Golfweek and LINKS Magazine - and La Casa, a beautiful 60,000-square-foot clubhouse (View Photo Gallery) featuring multiple fine and casual options, state-of-the-art health and fitness facilities, an exceptional tennis complex, three pools, and the full-service Alvea Spa, which recently was named the state's top Clubhouse Spa by Arizona Foothills.
Encanterra offers members an unmatched lifestyle marked by outstanding quality and luxury as well as a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. Service is attentive and personal. And, Encanterra's vibrant, growing membership with a year round calendar of activity and social occasions ensures friendships among members comes easily and naturally.
To learn more about membership and the Encanterra Lifestyle, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (480) 677-8000.
Why have we grown more quickly than any other club in Arizona?
- The award-winning Tom Lehman golf course is considered a stern but fair test of golf, and it is always immculately groomed.
- Our events calendar is always full, with Ladies' Day on Tuesdays, Men's Day on Wednesdays, a ladies nine-hole group on Thursday, an independent men's game on Fridays, and couples' games on Sundays. Of course, this is in addition to our four Majors - Member-Member, Club Championship, Encanterra Cup (U.S. vs. Canada), and Carnivale (our Member-Guest).
- We play quickly - our average round time is under 4 hours. And you can walk if you'd like. In fact, about half of our Members do every day.
- La Casa is, simply, spectacular. There are too many awards to list, but how about "Best Clubhouse in Arizona" (Arizona Foothills) and "Most impressive clubhouse I've ever seen" (Joe Passov, rankings editor for Golf Magazine).
- Our Members are friendly, fun people that have a good time on and off the course.
To learn more about membership, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (480) 677-8000.